If you're interested in dipping your toe into the water and learning more, I recommend you start by reading this little story. It's about putting but the lessons can be applied to all areas of your game.
This provides a great introduction to my ideas and coaching methodology.
[Warning] Automatic Learning is not for everyone
While I would love to help every golfer on the planet, I have long since given up on this idea. Why?
Because not every golfer is ready to embrace the natural learning methodology. The golf instruction world is full of the TECHNICAL way.
Tips. Quick fixes. New theories and a plethora of gadgets and new technology.
And many golfers are stuck on the merry-go-round and are not open to a simpler and natural approach to peak golf performance.
They are blind and the multi-billion dollar golf industry isn’t about to change anytime soon.
But, if any of the following resonates with you, then maybe my ideas can help you;
- You have been playing for many years and are still frustrated/confused/embarrassed you can’t play better
- You have had all the lessons, tried all the theories and watched all sorts of instructional videos but still don’t know how to effectively get the ball from Point A to Point B
- You love golf and know you have more potential and ability than your inconsistent performances show
- You are NOT a beginner. You have years of experience but are horribly inconsistent
- You want to be in charge of your game and are prepared to walk your own path and NOT be reliant on someone telling you how to play
If any of this sounds like you and you’re not offended by some straight-talk, then please check out this starter.