Welcome, please enter your details to access your premium (paid) product(s). Almost all of my golf learning products are electronic and you’ll need to get your username (your email address) and your password to gain access. Your login credentials are emailed to you automatically at conclusion of the checkout process.
Note: You do not need to create an account. Your account is created automatically when you place an order through the system. If you haven’t received login credentials or you’re struggling to log in, the main reasons are below.
Having Trouble Logging In?
These are the main reasons why you will be having trouble logging in and can’t access the premium content.
1. You haven’t yet received your login credentials into your email. Please note: It can take around 10 minutes for the email to arrive and sometimes the welcome email will hide in your junk and spam folder. Please check your spam/junk folder before contacting support.
2. If you can’t find the welcome email, you may have typed your email incorrectly during purchase phase. This is happening about once per day and this is almost certainly the case if you have received zero notifications from me (like receipt of purchase email) Please see below for how to rectify this situation.
3. You are not entering the password exactly has shown. It must be entered exactly (you can change the password to something memorable after you login) and the password is case-sensitive.
4. If you are seeing a message about already being logged in, you can click here to reset the page.
5. If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, please use the “forgot password” link and your password will be resent to you. Please note, sometimes this email will hide in your junk or spam folder. You can change your password once logged in.
6. There have been some issues for those using older devices and/or browsers. My IT team recommend using Chrome or Firefox browsers. For some reason, there have been issues with Safari and Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer, especially older versions, has become more problematic.
7. If you are still having issues, or you think you may have entered the wrong email address at order, please contact me through the form here. My team or I will get back to you really quickly. Simply tell us you’ve purchased a product and are having trouble logging in and we’ll update your email address or remedy the issue.