Privacy and other info:
Updated November 2019
Hey there! I take your privacy seriously and I make sure I follow these guidelines closely.
All payments are now in USD unless otherwise stated.
- I don’t rent, sell or give away your contact details to anybody. I’ve never done this and I never will.
- I only send you information you requested – I don’t send irrelevant or dodgy promotions. You only receive information that’s of interest to you. If you’ve ordered products from me, I will send you relevant information about that product (like how to access the information and coaching ideas based on your purchase and follow up lessons).
- I only promote and endorse products that I use myself. I don’t ever chase a fast buck by offering gimmicky products. This is something I take very seriously and I have never deviated from. While it would be easy to promote all offers that come my way, I don’t even think about it. I will also promote new books/products I bring to market based on your previous purchases.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime from my email list. There is a link at the bottom of each email – if you don’t want to hear from me then you can pull the pin anytime you want. You can email or call me to ask for removal. If you don’t know how to unsubscribe, please us the form located over contact here.
- The info contained on this site is not a quick fix or some sort of miracle cure. It’s based on how we learn other skills (like walking or throwing a ball). While the learning strategies are simple, you need to work at it to see improvement. Bottom line? I don’t offer quick fixes, miracle cures or some other black magic. And you will need to practice the concepts to get full benefit.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- There is no obligation or pressure to purchase any of the products listed on the site. But I do sell golf stuff – physical items, electronic products and other premium content. The purchases from the site ensure the site remains running.
- I do make product offerings from time to time but there’s no obligation to buy anything. I repeated myself from the above point, but I want to make this very clear.
- I do track webpages with Google tracking and Facebook pixels to learn more about user and market behaviour. Google or Facebook may place tracking cookies for this purpose on your hard drive. At no point is personal information collected or stored.
- I may use any correspondence you send me, emails or letters etc, as blog content or other marketing material. Please notify me if you have any questions about this or you don’t want your info to be used.
Who I share your data with
I use a third party shopping cart called ThriveCart. This is a safe and secure shopping cart and any payments are processed through Paypal or Stripe – please understand that any credit card information is encrypted and processed by highly their highly secure payment processors. As far as I can tell, all parties take privacy and security as seriously as I do.
I use an email software called Active Campaign. Sometimes, but not always, when you sign up for a free or paid product, you may be added to a mailing list managed at Active Campaign. This mailing list is used to send you information about my products and services, discounts and special offers, occasional promotional emails, news and announcements, and other relevant emails. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent. You may also use the unsubscribe link to modify your email preference.
Shipping: If you order a physical product from this site in almost all cases it will ship same day or at the latest, next business day. Shipping times vary but usually products arrive within 2-4 days. If your product hasn’t arrived within a week then please contact me. If you choose a “Premium” shipping option then the item will ship same day and be sent express (where possible and if you order before 2pm). If you live outside of Australia, then shipping times can vary greatly, sometimes, by up to 21 days. Please note, I use third party companies to deliver physical products.
Purchase Security: Once more, in 2017 I updated to a super secure and safe shopping cart called Thrivecart (see thrivecart.com) and my websites are monitored by a professional service who check for hackers, bugs and suspicious activity 24/7. The bottom line is I have created systems that ensure your data is as secure as possible.
Access to digital content: All content is stored on a private and secure private online portal. You can access this portal here. If you can’t remember your password, please use the “forgot password” feature.
Auscreations P/L trading as Golf Marketing Services
33 Freyling Road
That’s about it from me. If you have any questions or concerns please direct them through this page.